ALL RIGHTS RESERVED & COPYRIGHTED BY TINA NGUYEN.
All artworks posted on this blog are created by Tina N. unless otherwise stated by the artist herself.

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
This is Tina. I am an artist, an animator, a joker, and a laugher. I am not the best but I am not the worst either. And my goal is to be on top. These blogs are bringing you my greatest passion in life, which I hope you will enjoy. Nothing is as entertaining as images, both still and moving. So please, forget the real world and welcome to the world of imagination~

"When you really draw something, never fear to be BOLD, otherwise, it won't be that amazing~" Tina N.


P.S. Did I not tell you that I am also a writer? At some point it dawned on me that I do enjoy putting my imagination in texts, not just images. Oh joy!

Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011

The internship at Titmouse Inc. is unfortunately over. Ah well, I've had such a great time and a wonderful experience. I've also met a lot of new, fun, and exciting people from the industry. On the last few days at Titmouse, I just had the urge to doodle a lot (as you can see my drawings of Nathan Explosion from Metalocalypse on the previous entry, those were some of the doodles I did), so I joined the character design artists that I had been interning with and doodled some fun Christmas themes - Santa Claws (no I did not spell it wrong, we call him Claws, instead of Claus) and Rudolf. It was a blast! I hope you enjoy these drawings and have a good time with the humor I put in them.

"I've been good this year, Santa~ <3"
Rudolf's Christmas Party

Merry Christmas and have an awesome holiday everyone! Time flies but at least happy memories will never fade away and the fun will never stop if you keep believing and moving on! May this year only leave you with lots of joys and happiness so you can have the power to welcome the upcoming new year 2012!
And once again~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment