ALL RIGHTS RESERVED & COPYRIGHTED BY TINA NGUYEN.
All artworks posted on this blog are created by Tina N. unless otherwise stated by the artist herself.

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
This is Tina. I am an artist, an animator, a joker, and a laugher. I am not the best but I am not the worst either. And my goal is to be on top. These blogs are bringing you my greatest passion in life, which I hope you will enjoy. Nothing is as entertaining as images, both still and moving. So please, forget the real world and welcome to the world of imagination~

"When you really draw something, never fear to be BOLD, otherwise, it won't be that amazing~" Tina N.


P.S. Did I not tell you that I am also a writer? At some point it dawned on me that I do enjoy putting my imagination in texts, not just images. Oh joy!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

DAILIES (Yes I do dailies!)

I started doing dailies 2 weeks ago and I have made this a regular thing for me. I have so much fun doing quick sketches drawing whatever I want or feel like. Of course I try my best to make it varied, not just a bunch of drawings of sexy girls (I'm sure folks, especially male, would appreciate that but nuh~ :P) or just human beings. These dailies are supposed to improve my skill and develop my style to a new level. I am excited!

Tada!!!

Daily #1: Office Lady

Daily #2: I felt like eating ramen so this was the result...

Daily #3: Fan-Art of Kurogane Yaiba, the hero and main character of one of my most favorite mangas also called 'YAIBA' by mangaka Gosho Aoyama, the same mangaka that created Detective Conan.

Daily #4: I was at the library to focus on my projects and two girls were talking on the phone with another girl with the speakerphone on! How rude was that! I got so annoyed so I sketched out what I really wanted to do to rude people~

 Daily #5: I just did not feel like drawing the 'homo sapiens' anymore, so a fat dragon was the result~

Daily #6: Then again, my passion to draw pretty girls will never fade away~ (Besides, who doesn't like pretty girls?)

Daily #7: I draw girls too much I need to brush up my skill of drawing men. I would, I really would draw his whole body, then again I could not find a perfect samurai pose for him and if I had, I would have preferred making it a masterpiece, not just a daily sketch, so I went ahead and sketched out his head-shot. Behold: the legendary Miyamoto Musashi, the greatest sword-master of Japan! Below is a WIP of this~

 More daily sketches are coming soon, it will be pretty much everyday. If I don't post a daily one day, that can only mean either I am too busy on that day or too tired~ 

Happy Doodles!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment