ALL RIGHTS RESERVED & COPYRIGHTED BY TINA NGUYEN.
All artworks posted on this blog are created by Tina N. unless otherwise stated by the artist herself.

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
This is Tina. I am an artist, an animator, a joker, and a laugher. I am not the best but I am not the worst either. And my goal is to be on top. These blogs are bringing you my greatest passion in life, which I hope you will enjoy. Nothing is as entertaining as images, both still and moving. So please, forget the real world and welcome to the world of imagination~

"When you really draw something, never fear to be BOLD, otherwise, it won't be that amazing~" Tina N.


P.S. Did I not tell you that I am also a writer? At some point it dawned on me that I do enjoy putting my imagination in texts, not just images. Oh joy!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Storyboards for Galactic Sandbox and Apple On Top Commercial

I did these about a year ago but totally forgot to share! These were for an ex-friend, who promised me a payment and never did so~~~ (hence, the title ex-friend). Anyway, at least these gave me more experience in storyboarding and quick story sketches. I'm quite happy with the results~

Complete storyboard for Galactic Sandbox

 First pass and our most favorite panels

 Complete storyboard for Apple On Top Commercial (Apple On Top is a Hookah bowl)

And below is the link to the the full commercial for the Galactic Sandbox. He only wanted me to do boards for a few scenes that need VFX of outer-space and the age transition of the main character in the video.

It seems like the commercial for Apple On Top was never made due to low budget. Well, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment